Change order of comments:  



Comments on:   The Crisis . . .


Comments on This Entry (Add your comments in the form below):
SkinnyDevil  2012-11-09 10:02:00

THOMAS FINK:

I am inclined to agree with the spirit of your first comment. However, I am with John on this: How is it sitting on the sidelines will fix anything?

Interesting article a couple years back in Reason Magazine (forgot the author) about the coming "irrelevance of government". But it hasn't come just yet. Can't see why those 13 million sat on their hands. Presumably they weren't all Romney supporters, but.....



Helk  2012-11-09 08:31:00

I am your new bastion of strength.



Thomas Fink  2012-11-09 07:09:00

When the right-wing Freemason is finished, the left wing Freemason takes over.



Peregrine John  2012-11-08 10:59:00

Soooo, leave the voting to those most gullible? Those most interested in a NWO? To concentrate decision-making power into their hands? I'm not sure where you're going with this, or how abstinence would accomplish it.



Thomas Fink  2012-11-08 10:07:00

13 million fewer people voted in 2012 than in 2008. 13 million more realized that every vote is a vote for the New World Order. Elections are an inside job! Stop playing the elites game of divide and conquer.



Mike  2012-11-07 08:21:00

RL-

Mike here, another Irish-Scottish guy from your neck of the woods. Long-time reader, erstwhile poster, but I've been away for a while. Feeling pretty raw, since it appears that 51% of our countrymen just voted to enslave the other 49% and feed off of them. I know I'll get my heart back, but in the meantime I wanted to send you this link to an old Scottish song because I knew you'd understand:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLufwtSZiIs

"We were bought and sold for English gold; such a parcel of rogues in a nation."



  2012-11-07 07:27:00

"Jindal, Christie, Palin, and Rubio."

This is pure comedy gold.



RL  2012-11-07 05:21:00

PJ:

Klavan is right. So fucking tired of "moral" atheists. Time to go on the offensive.

Urth:

Look forward to your email.



Peregrine John  2012-11-07 04:15:00

Klavan agrees, with a bonus answer on the God Question. Sorry to link and run, but that's almost literally what I'm doing.

Thanks for the Yeats. Worthy. I am confident that eventually the Ceremony of Innocence may be restored, but it may require the generation in the wilderness after all: I was wrong. Optimists often are, but I thought it was different this time.



urthshu  2012-11-07 04:03:00

no, worse than that. personally anyway. ive meant to send an email your way, might still.



RL   2012-11-07 02:38:00

Urth:

Ah, turnout. What a disappointment:

    Turning and turning in the widening gyre

    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere

    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;

    The best lack all conviction, while the worst

    Are full of passionate intensity.

So be it. Next time our hopefuls will be of age: Jindal, Christie, Palin, and Rubio. Hunker down and determine to survive.



urthshu  2012-11-07 01:32:00

Well, shit. We didn't make even the same turnout as McCain - WTF? Evangelicals couldn't vote for Mitt?

Plan B just got reconfigured for me. Had one, now it is trashed.



Alfa  2012-11-07 12:12:00

One of my favorites. I have this on my Kindle. We have survived many crises during our existence. Pray God we survive this one.

Thanks.



Lake  2012-11-07 11:16:00

I'll stand shoulder to shoulder with you in this fight. Now that the re-election shackles are off, he's capable of great damage.



Change order of comments:  


If you would like to post a comment, please complete the following form. Keep your comments on point. Have fun. Thanks.


Post a comment