Tuesday, December 12, 2006
No more clever repartee.
RULES. InstaPunk is old. And obsolete. Too polite by about a mile and a half. Did you hear him making nice with that D-Cup bimbo? She's a left-wing loon. There's no point in talking with loons. So we retired him. With prejudice. This is supposed to be scriver territory. It will be from now on.
We almost retired him back in April. But he was more resilient than we figured. Part of him being too f***ing clever for his own good. That's all done now. Youth will be served.
It's not that InstaPunk was wrong. He knew that this country was meandering through the valley of death checking out the store windows while the dragons were circling overhead. But he was too circumspect. He tried to exchange ideas with people who are actually part of the problem. Like that InstaPundit goof, who's as fascinated by digital cameras as he is by the campaign tactics of Harold Ford and Barak Obama as he is by the legal niceties of the GWOT. If you put that boob in the crosshairs of a sniper's rifle, he'd be asking questions about the optical precision of the scope while you were pulling the trigger. That's the American disease: smug obliviousness. He doesn't deserve a wife with a rack like that. So there won't be any more grovelling here for -- what do they call it? -- an "insta-lanche."
Reasonableness is a dangerous trap. There's absolutely no point in trying to persuade people to see the obvious. If they can't see their f***ing nose in front of their f***ing face, f***'em. Here's some of the obvious crap that InstaPunk was trying to be reasonable about:
1. The United States Congress is full of spineless, self-obsessed retards. When Republicans had the majority, Congress was a joke. Now that the treasonous Democrats have the majority, Congress is a loaded gun aimed at our heads. Everyone who voted in a way that helped Nancy Pelosi become Speaker of the House should be stood up against a wall and shot.
2. The President of the United States had -- for several years -- balls. Fine. He deserved praise and some loyalty for that. But he let them get clipped off by person or persons unknown. Rice and her State Department fags? Pelosi and her hormone-crazed castration fantasies? Who knows. All that matters now is that he's an inarticulate eunuch who listens to the advice of ancient zombies who should be locked up in Alzheimer's sanitariums. He's a menace. InstaPunk just never could overcome his irrational loyalty to an over-achieving fighter pilot. We can. Bush has become the enemy he once had the courage to confront. That's tragic. But it's also despicable.
3. The mainstream media is a colossus of traitors. Everyone who works for a major newspaper or network news organization should be hunted down, rounded up, and shot in the back of the head. They are actively working to enable our enemies to destroy America. It doesn't matter why. Self-hatred. Post-Modern ennui. Existential angst. Post-Soviet vindictiveness. Who gives a flying f***? Kill them all. Now.
4. Political Correctness is the new Black Death. All the topics that can't be discussed are part of the pandemic that's killing America. Feminists so pin-headed they lend their political support to anti-semitic death merchants whose religion defines their sex in terms of slavery. Academics who abandon their subject matter expertise for political rants in support of forces that would exterminate them without a second thought. Minority rights activists who sup with traitors on a daily basis while they demand the extension of exceptional American privileges to those who would rape their wives, subjugate their children, clap them in chains, and entirely eliminate the gravy train on which they have feasted for a generation.
5. The death of Christianity is the end of human civilization. Period. Muslims are, at best, semi-conscious barbarians, a thousand million f***ing idiots who think their problems could be solved by murdering all of the twenty million Jews on earth. All the eastern religions so prized by New-Agers are in the business of killing individual consciousness so that the faceless group can rule the masses. Scientific atheism is the patricidal bastard spawn of the only faith willing to tolerate their arrogant fantasies of omniscience. Only Christianity encourages thought, freedom, creativity, exploration, and accomplishment while seeking to restrain the baser human instincts that lead to sadism, sexual violence, totalitarianism, genocide, and cultural death. The fight against Islamic jihad should be a religious crusade, but nobody anywhere has the guts to say it. If a billion muslims have to be killed to save human civilization, the benefit still outweighs the cost. And virtue is not obliterated by choosing to kill rather than be killed.
6. It's not true that the crusade, or any one of its battles, can't be won. It could be won in 90 minutes. Everyone keeps forgetting that. The only question is, how much do you believe in the value of the civilization that created you, all your experience and beliefs, and your children? Are you willing to commit suicide and end the lives of your own offspring in order to avoid hurting murderous morons who would cut your throats in an instant given a knife and a chance? The Romans knew the answer to that question for close to a thousand years. The Egyptians knew the answer for almost three thousand years. But since you're so much smarter than they were, it's taken you less than 250 years to come up with the dumbest possible answer.
TruePunk. We know that complications are generally evasions and delusions. That's why we may not be here for long. Too many morons have too much to lose when we speak the truth. But we're here for the moment. Listen while you can. If InstaPunk returns, you'll know we've been silenced.